We provide Intellectual Property Consulting to protect your company from competitors’ attacks, to support your company to capture the largest market share in Japan or the world, and to create, together with your intellectual property department and business division, a unique intellectual property strategy to keep your market share.
Our intellectual property strategy is based on our experience of reversing the losing situation in the patent litigation cases, such as the vending machine case, the blue LED case and the vehicle seat belt case, in which we represented the clients.
We support clients by:
1) Creating counter patents (patent portfolio as a basis to file a counterclaim), and recovering the counter patents from patent invalidity decision
2) Obtaining patents on pending divisional patent applications to create the counter patents
3) Improving the counter patents to defeat the plaintiff
4) Providing a unique opinion for Requirements for Division of Application and producing evidence to recover the counter patents from patent invalidity decision
5) Conducting a patent search to find whether or not the plaintiff has the counter patents
6) Stocking counter patents to protect your business and creating patent application strategy to do so based on the theory “quantity produces quality”
7) Explaining the technique to the administrative judge of the invalidation trial and to the judge of the lawsuit case
8) Discussing about the licensing of your patent rights
We also visit your company and hold seminars to provide intellectual property consulting. Please contact us for the seminar and any inquiries.
Representative Partner/ Patent Attorney
We work as an intellectual properties consultant for your company to assist your business.
Our firm has been making efforts to contribute to the clients' businesses in practices for filing patent applications (national, domestic-to-foreign and foreign-to-domestic applications) and all intellectual property practices, especially for acquisition of patent rights.
In addition to filing of patent applications and acquisition of patent rights, use of the patent rights is also important for the companies who are planning to expand the business using their technical capabilities. Based on the discussion with clients, we make an effort to find the best way of using the precious patent rights to deal with competitor's infringement, to prevent other companies from entering the technical field concerned, and to improve the client's enterprise value by acquiring patent rights.
Also, together with clients, we develop intellectual property strategies, with an eye on the future of technologies and product categories, to build a patent portfolio in new technology development.
With our patent attorneys and technical experts who specialize in major technical fields such as machinery, electrical engineering and chemistry, etc., and who are proficient in languages, we will be able to meet the client's request in various intellectual property practices.
We, as an intellectual properties consultant for clients who aim business development using their intellectual properties, continuously assist businesses of clients in Japan and all other countries.
“For the Client” and “Listening to the Client”. These are what we focus on in our practice.
There is a Japanese tale titled “Tea bowl of Lord” written by Mimei Ogawa.
A famous potter was asked to make a tea bowl for a Lord and created a light, thin and high-quality tea bowl. This tea bowl, however, was too thin and the Lord was distress by heat of tea each time he used it. One day, a farmer served a cup (bowl) of tea to the Lord. The farmer used a tea bowl which was made by a nameless craftsman, but the Lord was not distress by heat of tea.
This tells that the efforts to develop the skills come to nothing without keeping the original purpose and consideration for users in mind.
We strive to provide the best service possible, while always thinking what is the purpose of protecting intellectual property rights and what is profitable for our customers.
TOKYO 102-0084, JAPAN
2-3, IZUMI 1-CHOME,
AICHI 461-0001, JAPAN